-
September 15th, 2003, 06:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been made aware that there's a potential opening for occaisional work as a boom swinger. It's with a small production company based locally (teeside UK). There will be about four shoots at first, then maybe more as and when the need arises. This production will be filmed in october and probably span four to five working days (10-5 but some flexibility is required and offered.) I'll check back to see if anyone is interested later.
-
September 16th, 2003, 07:35 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
What's the name of the production company?
-
September 17th, 2003, 08:49 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Sorry I was mistaken, the post's already been taken by another operator. The production company is Carpet Films and the project is a football film called "Bigger Men". It would've been quite a good cv building exercise for someone trying to get into the business - I'll keep the forum posted of any more such opportunities.
-
September 17th, 2003, 10:29 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
We're very familiar with the Carpet Film boys.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks